Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What Lord Reveal about End Time

I was reading and thinking of JESUS prayer in John 17 that Lord revealed this to me!

Lord:
'My beloved, my darling,
You have My Protection in the Fullness
And thus you will not die!!! Hallelujah!!!

Surely I will glory you just I am Glorified.

My Darling, this Thousand years,
You will live and be alive. 
Surely the Youth I AM restoring to you
Will last Forever 

And you will come back to me when
Tribulation of this World begin. 
The 7 years of Suffering!

I will lead you to Rise Up to Heaven Visually 
And that will be a Great Sign. 

Surely after you, the Rest of the Saints 
will Disappeared and be with you in Heaven
While the rest starts their Suffering. 

The Sun will Depart and the moon gone. 
It will be darkness day and night and
Water is limited. 

That is worst than Hell!!!
Surely those who left would be wishing death 
But death has departed!!!

Surely they will suffer and not die. 

After 7 years then I descend to Judge them
And burnt the Whole Earth
And create a New One for you all. 
Surely it is good!
Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!'

I received this early this morning in meditation!!!

No comments: