Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Cunningness of Su

Last night, when I knew all my siblings want to sell this apartment, I sent out a distressed SMS for them to Loan me some money for the purchase of a 2 room HDB.

But as I went to Internet to look around, I could find barely 1-2 in very remote area that was out of my choice!!!

Su knowing the rest had agreed with her to force me to sell this Apartment, suddenly became nice and comforting.

I was questioning Lord for saving me from the 2nd death He said I had 2 nights ago!!!

I had looked into the rental market, the sale market and even friends and relatives but what I faced was closed door!!! It wasn't even a choice at all!!!

That's why I concluded this apartment is the only hope before His Restoration!!!

But as she uses Law to threaten and the rest agree, she U-turned and said whatever she said is a joke and blamed the rest for not believing in me. 

When 2nd called late in the night to talk about the issue, I told her what Su had said. 

Then 2nd realised she had convinced them and now put the blame on them and got herself cleaned of the pushing!!!

In term of their Integrity was told to be by the blessed amount and when Su called and be 'nice', it didn't tally with what Lord told me!!!

But when 2nd called, then I realised the issue behind!!!

Hiaz!!!

This morning Su sent a 'Abba will bless you another place to stay' message and I don't appreciate it even it mean good!!! The way she conduct herself is deplorable!!! Cunning is all I could say!!!

With the necessary documents just reached HDB end, my Name Transfer Out had just begin yesterday!!! The lady, who called me said it's going to take another 3 months!!!

I do feel like Isaac, being offered to be sacrificed but I know Lord will provide as He did for Isaac!!!

It is shaky ground and Christ is the only Solid Rock I holding on. Never did I know, I would end in this situation even though God, My Abba, has promised Good!!!

Anyway, have to slowly tread the ground and see where all these leading to!!!

Lord put a stability in my heart. But how this will be a reality is yet to be seen!!!

Anyway, these are the 2 grounds that I see so far!!!

Will see what the meeting pan out!!! Hiaz...

No comments: