Monday, April 6, 2015

Hard Knocks

This Year suppose to be His Restoration, but just passed through the Passover and I have a hurdle to Passover!!!!

It's regarding my mum's property!!! If after divorce, the whole divorce procedure was carried out and I shifted here, it will not be a major issue.

But to have my name still stuck in that ex's home and Su wants us to sell this apartment to get her share is a BIG Headache for me!!! As currently, I ruled out the feasibility of other options!!!

Su even threatened to use the Law to force us to sell and so that she could get her share; she doesn't mind bring us to court for it!!!

I have 2 dead ends to cross. And Lord said it is a necessary step for me to walk through!!!

Eldest said the problem is with Su!!! Have I talked to her!!!

All these shaking is to see the nature of each so that no more anyone could argue if they should 'deserve more' than others in the eventual blessing!!!

I have to face the music!!! This time not from the unbeliever siblings but from she who is also in Christ, but used by the Devil, even though she is still the Righteousness of God in Christ JESUS!!!

After that is the various procedures that needed to fulfill for things to go through!!!

I asked Lord for greater Grace and Mercy!!!

He said I needed to go through it so that when I bless them the blessing, each can be happy with what they get!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

For me, it's a Oh! My God!!!!

Abba, Abba!!!

PS:
Hiaz, seem to be I am facing the cutting board from my siblings!!!

They all want to sell the house!!!

They want me to go buy the 2 room apartment myself!

Money really thicker than blood!!!

No comments: