Thursday, April 2, 2015

Should I look outside the box?

Ever since the heartache, sourness of maintaining a relationship is cleared from my heart, to stay calm and wait is a little impatient.

Between one who just want to tease me, and the other that must wait for due time, I do feel like abort both and look for a third!!!

Each time of the rising, I keep questioning myself should I, should not I?

Especially looking recent Mr Lee and Mrs Lee Kwan Yew love story so pure, so much respect for each other and so loving, I do hope to have someone like them. ;D

The Singapore love story is even more precious than what derived from Princess Diana long ago!!!

Basically it's like fall into a bed of roses and just enjoy the beauty of the fragrance!!!!

But what I fear is find another error if I step out and get another heartache!!!

Also, locally after so much checking and tracing, I don't know if I can find one outside all these!!!

So in the end still walking in the box round and round!!!

Hiaz!

Hehe, Lord just use a sermon to speak to me that God provision is better. Own effort will result much worst!!! ;)

No comments: