Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Love Life

Ever Since Lord told me about the Blessing of Abraham that would change my life, I had been looking forward to it and never bother about having another man in my life even though I believe I will have one when my advantages is up!!!

I didn't know the 2013 Theme of the Year, have the Key of David open door for me to know there is a man by the name of Seng, loving me!!!

It started with accusations, their tactics, that I out of nothing, was wondering what were they pouring on me!!! Think that year had a few such cases that told a story of a man loving so much!!!

Then the next year of Greater Glory had many instances of testes that I paid for a cab home but got tested the whole journey!!!

He surfaced once in 2014 too, but without spectacle, I could not see clearly but closed by, I dare not look!!!

In this year of His Restoration, he uttered a voice for the first time but I was shy to check out!!!

I wanted to be love but I wasn't looking out for one, love crept up to me!!!

Listening to the sermon on the 2013 year theme again, everything is mentioned in it but I missed it till I listened again just now!!! Amazing!!! Even Sarah's Renewal of Youth is in there!!!

And as it says, it's up to me to open my door of my heart to let him come in. Partly, I did not look into his eyes so far is because, if I look, I will be drawn into his love for me and as he did not appear to be with me so far, it's better not to trigger myself as there won't be a him for me to respond in love.

Till the day come, where things become real, then maybe I will look at him in the eyes!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: