Monday, April 13, 2015

Obedience to God

In my obedience to God, marriage that was bad was broken, now the roof where I am housed at the mercy of the time given by HDB to sell.

But I see JESUS, before His Time to do the Will of the Father, no matter how the people wanted to kill him, He walked through them all!!!

Before last Saturday meeting, I prayed to Lord if it's His Will for me to continue live here, then used the Key of David and Open a way for me.

If not, close the door and show me the way out!!!

What I got from brother was I had to find a job now to get his agreement to the takeover. 

As for my 2 elder sisters, they changed their mind and said I must move out depending when the due date of the sale of this apartment. 

Currently we are requesting for an extension of the sale time of this apartment to be extended as half a year is too short!!! My name yet to transfer out of my ex-marital home!!!

I do hope Lord manifestation is before the sale due date, so that I could shift to the blessed home and free this home for sales!!!

I believe Lord is in Control and I should have a place to stay till His Time is up!!! 

I wonder is it this year or another year to go!!!

Whatever it is, I pray that He will help me out!!!

It's between me and Him, my siblings side are gone case!!! I don't even know what job should I do beside His Job!!! His Calling and Anointing is on me and He has not spoken any other job nor give me any impression nor thoughts for any other job!!!

It's all different person that trying to lead me elsewhere, not Lord's calling and no whatever impression from Him!!!

Only area that is opened is when Seng at telco and at Parliament House, I could sensed his feeling!!! This is amazing for me since we are not even friends!!! Just have a knowledge that there is one man loving me out there!!!

Lord's Time is a mystery, this man's love will it become a reality is a mystery too!!! Both are mystery to me!!!

But I supposed to wait upon the Lord, the rest is up to him!!!

As since from ex, I realise if a man don't love, there is no way to change his mind. So same, if a man really love, no one could change his mind too!!!

If he decided to come and meet me so that a relationship could be develop, good. But he don't come, there is nothing I could do too!!! So this is leave to the will of God and will of man!!!

At the meantime, I will just rest in Him who knows All Things to make sure things work out perfectly for His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: