Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Siblings

Long time ago, when Lord said the only person I could share my thought is just my spouse and no one else and the the blessing home is for my own family only, I wondered!!!

Today, I finally see what a small amount of money could do to their heart even outwardly they try to act nice!!!

My heart is broken, broken to pieces!!!

Lord uses all these small events for me to see their hearts!!!

I really have to submit to the wisdom of God!!!

This trial if HDB did not shorten the sale period to half a year, I would not have seen it!!!

It is at lacks that things could be seen clearly!!! Glory Glory!!!

I do wish Lord's open door come quick as I need a place to shift to fast!!!

I am feeling hopelessness in all things!!! I did not expect them to claim Grace when no Grace on what shown!!! I have given up!!! Totally given up on them!!!

Su did a U-turn today to support me!!! Lord is happy in her turn of heart!!!

Lord, thank you for strengthening me in the meeting!!! Thank You very much!!!

Please use the Key of David, open door to me my bless home to shift!!! I trust that You will not leave me here hopeless!!! Your Loving Kingness and Grace is Enough!!! I claim the Fullness of it!!!

Please show to my unbelieve sibling you are a Real God who Love me Much!!!

Double Blessing for what I been through today for Your Glory Sake!!!

Show them that their eyes are blind that they did not see and cannot see how Good You Are!!!

I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! I claim the 7 fold blessing!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

My brother wanted me to get a job when they know I am waiting for Lord!!!

In the end, no take over but have to look else where!!! I thought they so good to let me have it for a short time!!! Hiaz!!!

I have for the Lord sake been faithful to His Calling and do not let whatever temptation take me away but I didn't expect to face this housing issue!!!

I know Lord will surely Open a Door with His Key of David for me to walk through!!!

He is a loving Father for sure!!!

I ask for house, He surely will not give me stone!!! I believe in His Finished Work for me!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: