Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Trap

Abba Father let me see if me and Seng meet, what trap will be set!!!

It just shows that someone is blocking!!!

Firstly, the maids along both sides of my units will be out. About 2-4 maids altogether!!!

Next, at the exercise equipments area, will have 3-4 women too.

In additional, there are 2-3 men behind at the tent area. Sometime will have people sitting at the side facing the road.

Phone ringing is controlled by someone on the block in front of me. Everytime the phone will ring to see any moment.

As the witches monitored what Lord revealed to me, Lord purposely mention Seng coming to get them on the ready mode to let me see!!!

Last week when I ask Lord is it a joke for them to react with more curse and people at the exercise area, then those people didn't appear, but a cab driver that yawned when I talked about Mr Lee KY!!!

And next to me, a man came to take the seat on free seat time. But after holy communion and tithing and a bit of preaching, he left!!!!

Someone is so interested in Seng and me that physical monitoring and spiritual monitoring is on most time!!!

It used to be super on when I talked about Seng previously till I talked about his fear and the monitoring subside even from looking out at the escalator in church!!!

But there are a group of servers that is always there to monitor!!! Even when I looked happy as I go up to the 7 floor escalator, they commented about my happiness.

Maybe they knew about the force me out was on that day and they wondered why I could still be happy.

But, there is really this group of people around!!!

Lord told me to post it. Probably, for you to know!!!

As I up the escalator from the ATM machines, at Ya Kun and even the bread shop on the right, there are people too!!!

Previously there are people sitting in the dark at the eating place facing the ATM but lately no more!!!

Just like when I was spotted at the queue, under the tunnel towards the Parliament House, waiting to pay respect to Mr Lee KY, my queue was redirected to Hong Lim Park and even went to Raffless Place MRT and even Lau Pa Sak!!! But those behind got to go first!!!!

This is the price I paid for knowing something that I should not know!!!

But between Seng and me, I guess the witches calculated what would happen if we 2 are together that great blocks are in order for the day to come!!!

PS:
I like to add this puzzle news!!! After I paid respect to Mr Lee KY, I was at Funan Bak Ku Tae and a man came to sit next to me, to check me out and I did a bit of talk with him. But as I talked on Mr Lee KY death, he departed after saying, 'more will come!!!'

And today, I saw a good MP died after a short sickness!!! What he said come to past!!!!

PS2: Another weird thing is a teenager of age 19, whom sat behind me actually waited when everyone else had gone off to talk with me!!! I don't know the purpose but it just normal talk!!! And she asked why am I alone.

PS3: I got a scolding from the witches this morning. They were angry. They said whatever I said affected them; they said I 'demanded debts' in Teochew!!! Did I quote them in this post regarding the Recent MP death??!!! They were defending themselves!!!

No comments: