Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hiaz

For the past 1 week, I had been burning candle for Su, but tonight, light the candle for them all!!!

I never feel so lonely as in family right now.

Looking at them taking the responsibility of my mum then, I should have expected this coming. Even thought I know they are on the same boat, I didn't expect 3 agree to the take over and my brother put a condition for me to look for a job first, to eventually I must look for my own apartment!!!

Suddenly it become a it's not my problem and you take care yourself out there where there is a place that could hold me actually!!!

Su started to remind them of I suddenly died and the property would go to Jc instead. Before she turned to support me.

Lord said she is a lesser hypocrite as compared to the rest!!!

They turning their backs on me and even don't call for any complaints; just swept clean of everything is what my mum wouldn't do on me!!!

If just a 300k made them this way, how about the billions that Lord is giving them???

It just months away and they can't even have the Grace to forgo of the 1/5 of such an amount for a short few months!!!

Are they my siblings??? Maybe I yet to see those side that Su noticed years ago that I am experiencing now!!! Hiaz!!!

No wonder Lord Jesus said in the bible that to do His Job is about disregard all the parents and siblings!!! Yeah, their disbeliefed is in the way!!!

I know my life is turning for the better. I do wonder how to treat them in future!!! At this point as I am going through this, I really don't know!!!

I expect Lord to return within these 4 blood moon and I really hope He returns. As this year is His Restoration, it should be!!!

Previously, when the Lord said the blessed home is just for me and my immediate family, I wondered how to exclude the rest.

But now they turned their backs, maybe it is a good excuse to reject them later!!!

Lord said such a meeting is for me to observe them and to understand why Lord bless them the amount and I agreed it is!!!

Even though Su said ex supposed to support me for 3 years and I told them all that he gave me will be returned to him, they said don't!!!

But I do not like to owe him and as such, he will be blessed!!!

Time is just a few months away and the situation is set!!!

There is no more trials for me to see!!! Surely it is good!!!

I am kind of very sad just now but had prayed to Lord to clear all the sadness and disappointment!!!

I cried much too, more than I cried for Mr Lee KY!!!

The clothes for later in the day to church yet to iron, hiaz!!!

I really feeling down!!!

Should I just cast the whole issue aside and lift up my head as if nothing happen??? I really don't know!! As I should be having a positive expectation of Good, but what I experience tonight is what I never gone through before!!!

For friends, it is easy to drop!!! But how to drop them???

No comments: