Monday, April 20, 2015

Longevity

My sharing of Love, you caughty hold and you see people's heart changing and shaking!!!

I hope you continue loving Singapore and loving her people long after that big day!!!

For this is the last hope of trust if they are going to trust you!!!

If after they open their hearts to trust you again but after the big day you cut them in their pain, it would be very hard for you to turn them once more!!!

Especially they don't have Christ that commanded Christian to love thy enemy!!!!

Long ago, when CHC saga started and they were out protecting their leaders and coming against the media, I did shot an email to them about JESUS commandment and what image they are projecting to the world about JESUS!!!

It got them to calm down to love thy enemy!!!

But I can't ask the world to calm down and love thy enemy as they don't have Christ with them and are unable to restrain without the mercy of God!!!

Just like parents, whatever we did our children observe and cried unfair!!! If we did not treat them with equal attention!!!

Same, government and her people!!! The people look for fairness of treatment too!!!

Why JESUS is popular with the poor and unwanted??? He keeps giving Love; teaching, preaching and healing!!!

He never bleed his people but He bleed for them!!!

When He willingly bleed for them, whatever needed the people responded!!!

Why people willingly stood in the rain and sun and even thoughout the night to just pay respect to Mr Lee KY???

They looked to his years of lifting up of people's lives and they are grateful and compared the small part they did for him as nothing!!!

If you want loyalty from all, you have to be willing to love them to their wholeness of soul!!! Remove the unfairness and walk in Love forever!!!

Just like the remote love I got to know, I look towards it and due to no action my emotion is returning to nothingness, but knowing that he is there, even though I want to abort and turn away, there is still a lingering thought if I should wait and see!!!

You want to let people hoping and seeing it is getting better, not after they give you the trust you aim to bleed them even more!!!

It depends where your Heart is!

Just like yesterday afternoon, looking at a lady carrying the shopping bags while the husband hand free, and not even need to tend to their girl, it reminded me of my pain in the previous marriage!!!

So much so that I pray to Lord to fill my lacks up with His Love if He wants to move me on.

As the effort I put in the last marriage caused so much pain, I look to the future don't know how should I handle it now!!!

Lord just let me recall what Su told me long ago. She said with Love, service onto man is easy as it comes naturally!!!

I do have to wait and see!!! If this fill up will lead to happily providing all over again to him whom love me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: