Saturday, April 25, 2015

Is Money that Important?

After stirring me up and hopefully I could let them have me did not work,

And the 3 billions also didn't work,

They are trying to see what works in me!!!

Main issue is they know what is coming and they see me as the critical woman that will change the overall plan of theirs!!!

To them, not accepting the 3 billion is pride, is greedy.

But when they check with me, I told them is about selling my soul to the devil and also, if I agree to accept, the blood of those they brought down will be on my hand. As such, this cursed money to redeem them I cannot receive!!! I am not JESUS whom can redeem them.

Only Finished Work of JESUS Christ could!!!

Now they know my reason, they know it's not about money, as no matter how much it is, I won't be able to take it!!!! I do not have the ability of God to redeem them!!!

They are so afraid of my no choice when I have to help the future husband to solve a very tricky problem!!!

They are trying to see how will I not be helping my future husband against them!!!

The 3 billion is still dangling if only I could change my believe but I know the Truth too much to ignore and harm myself!!!

Now they are thinking to use truthfulness to touch my heart so that I will be emotionally affected to be disable to come against them. How to turn against a friend who is truthful to me.

But, the fact is how to be truthful to me!!! A heart must be pure to do it!!! Any darkness hidden will not be able!!!

But with the motive who is by itself not a good idea to carry out! Would lead to internal disruption, how can they be truthful, I wonder!!!

They know Seng so pure in loving me and me so pure in pleasing him, the perfection that comes out of it is what they could not handle and that's what they trying to prevent both of us from working together!!!

They know the method Lord told me is effective to extract an answer from them and they drag that day!!!!

It's all about how much I know a man, more than the man know himself!!!

Lord gives me such wisdom to satisfy my spouse-to-be and yet, be a effective way against those that need that little pain to confess their sins!!!

Lord's effective method for His Creation!!!! The tip of mountain in its barrened on melted wax!!!!

Glory Glory!!!

Amen Amen!!!

(PS: 2 witches keep emphasizing one of them love me due to his lust over my bathing spiritually. And the other one keep telling about when the one who said he love me and want to marry me, will be in judgment and seeing me in the arm of Seng.

The bitterness and the humiliation that he had to go through while being trial for the mastermind!!! A confession that is needed!!!

They tried to get me to pity over him!!!

No comments: