Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My daughter

Lord through meditation told me someone is coming and I thought cook something for them. But it was just a meditation.

In the end, this food was shared with my daughter.

It had been a long time since I spent a few hours with her. But asking her to come over was useless as she was tired after school. As ex was on a dinner date and she was home alone, I decided to go over to her.

My girl is tall!! Now her eye is at my brow level!!! She is friendly and she ate the dinner but like most teens, time is with friends.

However, she did talk to me in the midst of talking to her friend!!!

In the end she gave me a hug!!! Without any request, she gave me the hug!!!

I feel our relationship is restored!!! She did not have anymore bad feeling for me!!! Glory Glory!!!

She is ok in handling her own life. I pray to Lord to lead her, I only give her some advice.

No matter how she grow up, as long as she still love her daddy and mummy, I am happy!!!

I watched Amos video and he condemned his parents for not wanting him to quit school and I am appalled!!! He disregard their provision for his living and feeding. He said this is not love!!!

His rejection by peers in school in all those years has form weird logic in him. But as he is strong by natural, he reasoned it out to protect himself and assumed the rest is wrong!!!

It's a self protection mechanism but as he need not deal with people, his thoughts become self centred. Being the only child work to his disadvantage!!!

Kids under prosecution reacted in two ways, either withdraw to their corner or rebel. Amos rebels against his social circle and he thought that's the world!!!

That's why he didn't care much about 'his world'. And results in those talks that hurt his parents and anyone around him. The very thing he told others not to do, in his self righteousness, he is doing it!!!

He need love of God to make him whole again. Most time when people talks, it's about condemnation, but what he needs is love! Only love can calm him to be a steady youth!!!

That's why I always tell my daughter, I love her because she is my daughter, not because she has done something good or bad!!! And it free her to be good as law was not given and sin loose it power on her!!!

Bible says Law is the Strength behind sin!!!

The very thing that was told not to do, this law provides the strength for the curiosity to do it, the strength to rebel against it!!!

This is how nature works!!! 

No comments: