Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Spiritual Eyes

I am really on a re-learning journey about my government body!!!

After looking at PM Lee, whom Lord said 'has done the right thing!, I just took a look at MP Lui Tuck Yew facebook and I saw a sincere man in him!!!!

It was a surprised to me as in the net, much condemnation has been thrown to him!!!

Lord is giving me the decerning power to judge correctly!!!!

One thing I learn of those of wicked heart, no matter how much evil they did, they always claimed they are innocent!!! It really amazed me that such thing could come out of their mouth when their heart is so evil!!! Till the face look dark!!!

Those sincere men, their face looked white, maybe the righteous light of God is on them!!! That's how Lord lead me to see!!!

I pray that Lord restore the youth of these few Cabinet Minister and give them strength of Caleb that at 85, he still said he is able to conquer the mountain of giants, like when he was 40!!!! Lord, renew the strength and youth of PM Lee, Lui Tuck Yew and Lim Swee Say so that they can do a better job for Singapore sake!!!

Lord, those of evil hearts, may your Almighty Right Hand judge the evilness in their hearts and bless and restore them. I pray in the Name of Jesus!! I pray on behalf of them in JESUS Name!!!

I am glad Lord gives me this decerning power to see clearly!!!

Nowadays there are some that is out to declare white as black and black as white that without the decerning eyes of JESUS, by just looking at them, hard to see clearly!!!

Like those who thinks the Lion is not in the house and tried to act pitiful, to gain some sympathy, yet what they say is so negative!!! Nothing positive to make others have a good opinion of them!!! Amazing!!!

The reaction here, the banging of doors and even tried to act what I commented as a normal day act is amazing!!! I am just learning what they could do to hide themselves under their skin!!! Amazing!!!

I have to thanks to the act of Love by Seng, that changed my view step by step!!!

Whether you truly love me or not, it is not important at this point!!!

But the ability to draw from that love and have a new look at our government is what I want to thank you for!!!!

Thanks very much!!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!


No comments: