Saturday, April 4, 2015

A New Understanding of Mr Lee KY Family

I am floored reading about how humble aka "no air" Mr Lee KY and his family were by this Ma Jie that The New Paper reported in their FB page!!!

Previously I saw my parents so frightened and then those Internet saying of their acts, gave me a wrong image of them.

In Mr Lee KY'a death, to learn that he loved Singapore and Her People was the first knocked on my understanding of them!!! I concluded he really love Singapore!!!

Next the made known of he loved his wife so much, it is a new looking at this man!!!

Now about the Ma Jie, talking about his family treated her just like a family, no employer employee air, this really undo all my past believe of who he was!!! Even PM Lee HL, I have a new understanding of him.

I guess those people in their envy of them, talked the negative of them that formed a negative image of them!!! But all these new learning is undoing it all!!! I regretted that I wrongly understand them previously!!!

It takes a death of Mr Lee KY to reveal whom he really was. And now the family too!!! I am comforted to know they are humble!!!

Sometimes, just by reading those at the other end, giving negative comment, without them revealing about their lives, misunderstanding occurs!!!

Now finally know why many still support them. I finally got a new understanding. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: