Friday, April 10, 2015

Homelessness!!!

In the face of Homelessness, I really admire Father Abraham of his Great Faith!!!

He told his son, Isaac, that God will provide a lamb when Isaac asked where was the lamb!!!

God instruction was for him to bring Isaac up as an offering to God!!! That's why he dared not tell his wife!!! But she was heart broken anyway!!!

Sis is asking HDB for an extension for the time given to sell, currently it is about half a year!!!

I could not take over as my name transfer out of the marital home has just started a few days ago!!!

I am as good as dead!!! Without my name release, I can't own any apartment and rental is not an option for me!!! As it is about security!!! I have no confidence in it having live here, where my home clothes could be cut with many holes in strategic area!!!

Lord said my situation is like Isaac and He will provide as it may sound so good but I lack the faith to believe!!! But thank God there is a commanded blessing that could come without faith in The Lord!!!

9 years ago, I had to endured 3 years of spiritual attack with no help and now housing look bleak to me and it is another lack that Lord told me I have an outlet!!!

Somehow, I have to step into the provision to have it and accept it is if I should go for it!!!!

It is not like a blessing that I could gladly claim it and own it!!!

The implication is all there!!! Should I pick it up and let go of self!!!

It is easier to see to God for His Provision of Lamb than a house that means the fulfillment of a blessed living!!!

At this point, staying here is bleak and step forward is too good to be true!!!

That's why I admire the Great Faith of Abraham in agreement to God to kill his son as offering. I need not kill myself, but according to Lord, is a home returning blessing, to the nest that I should rest!!!

Should I believe or should I not??? Is this a planned situation? I rather kill myself in this unknown!!!

Yeah, it's not about faith!!! That's why Lord need to give that mantle of strength and boldness as I need all that to step forward!!!

Lord, Lord, strengthen me for tomorrow and beyond!!!!

No comments: