Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Love of Money

The Love of Money is not an expression of 'Oh Money, I love you!!!' But rather it affects the heart of the one owning it!!!

It's when you view what you have and how much you willing to depart with it and if you feel anything or don't feel anything!!!

Just look at my siblings, they all knows I need a place to stay!!! And their willingness is put to a test in this apartment!!!

In this apartment is their 1/5 share of the monetary value. To let me takeover this apartment they have to give up their share!!! And it depends how much they look to the money and the willingness to let go!!!

By putting a condition is as good as a no!!! Just a indirect way to part with the money. Is it that they have urgent need? No, just a nice to have amount!!! But to own the money become an issue when I am in the way!!!

Even they don't have any need to this amount, but unwilling to let me stay to wait upon the Lord, they hold money tightly in their heart!!!

This is their entitlement!!! Not what they earn!!!

Now talk about our own personal hard earned money, are you willing to give away without a feeling? 

If one is able to give away without feeling, one don't have Love of Money. It means you won't even feel good about it!!! It just about giving away without a feeling, that's all!!!

But most of us are not so. It is with Christ and He took away the Spirit of the Love of Money that one don't have the feeling!!!

Personally, Lord stretched me so much on what He is giving me to a digit so big that I could not put a name to it!!! And when such happened, whatever money that I could define become nothing in my eyes. It just no feeling at all!!!

That is why when the answer to those having their CPF money back, any plan that holds back their money, to them is a NO to access their own money, whatsoever reason given is just an excuse to drag!!! 

Those looking to their own money can see!!! Because it's about if they can have it or not!!! Very Clear!!!

And this is where unhappiness will arise and only JESUS could help!!!

Have to wait for His Time, cannot Rush!!

It's not about how many new Singaporean but about all their pockets!!!

That's why I said Love and Respect for Mr Lee KY is one thing, but money in their pockets is another thing!!!

That's why JESUS return again is critical! For me and for you!!!

I do hope He come back quickly!!! Abba, You hear me!!! 

Thank You for the Blessing of Abraham!!!

You can bless King Solomon richly, You could bless me too!!!

Wisdom of God, Thank You that Your Right Hand and Left Hand embrace me!!!

Glory Glory!!!

PS:
I seem to meet 2 groups of people in my marketing outing, as I walked in the basement, some say aloud, don't try to act smart (weird man private part in Teochew). The other want to know what I say in more detailed!!!

No comments: