Friday, April 17, 2015

Cold

My friend, WK, asked how can my siblings be so cold (无情) towards me.

I thought that's the end of things. The secured 6 additional month should buy me some peace to wait for my name be released from the previous marital home. Original final appointment is 26/62015. But ex won't be around, it likely to postpone after that!!!

But when I checked with my bochap eldest sis that lamented for the role she had to do, she warned me about bringing an agent to sell the house in June!!!

I told her to at least delay till I get my name out!!! She said what if difficult to find a buyer!!!!

My God, she didn't even think if she managed to get a buyer, where would I have to go then!!!!

I wondered where Her bochap is, suddenly she became so on despite secured 6 more months!!!

I got more serious attack on my brain and eye sight and overall mobility.

A trip to buy my dinner and withdraw some money for the new washer, I sensed the urgency of those that out to crust me. Stressed was on his face!!! And the heavy session of attack came after that!!!

I guess my siblings were threatened by them to rush this place into sale and to put me out of the house!!!

I guess, they saw the action from his side and know the criticality of the case!!!

Frankly, I am stressed too!!! I did not expect any test would come my way!!! Maybe I don't know the function of the other society!!! Anyway, by Grace and Mercy, it shall be!!! Lord, I need you Much!!!

Frankly, I am not afraid of explaining myself clearer if need be!!!

After all, the ding dong of extracting from him and then asking of me of what is it, have to be come around face to face to tally what he mean and which area I had written!!!

It's a trace out of why he loves me!!!

According to Lord, we are like twins, that's how close the likeness as He described!!!!

It had to be as ex and my unhappiness was mainly on parenting and Love, due to different culture and his growing up as a 'street kid' as his mum was busy working to support the 3 of them.

The 5 years of looking at the parents quarreling and the mum got beaten up didn't help too!!! He could remembered so clearly and told me of the broken ribs!!!

I learnt from an adult, whom went through her parents divorce at age 8, how kid learn about Love!!! In a way, being friendly to ex cushioned Jc void of knowing love!!! She is one that is pretty caring and love her pet hamster, Jasmine!!!

In the coldness that came from my siblings, I am glad a ray of light is shining from him. At least I know he cares!!! Consistent with what he had shown indirectly!!!

Even though it is remote, I am comforted a bit though I am not considering that as a helpline. I am not putting any conditions on how this will pan out!!!

If it ended good, Great!

If it didn't meet expectation, I can't do much too!!!

Anyhow, hope everything works out well as Lord told me I am getting into service 3rd quarter this year!!!

Hope it really come true!!! The wait is long enough and I do need the way out from Him and Him alone!!!!

Thank You, Abba!!!

No comments: