Friday, April 17, 2015

The Blessed Hope

I don't know why, it's already almost a week and yet I think of what my siblings did to me, I will cry.

Probably for divorce Lord give me hope of a new man coming in my life and secured in that hope. It holds me for so many years!!!

Lord did give me a new hope and a new door for this shifting!!! But I see nothing firm yet, I dare not hold on to the hope!!! I don't want to put any pressure on it!!! I only want to hold it lightly till I can see more certainty.

Probably this pain going to dwell for a while so that I could harden my heart in future regarding that blessed home!!! As Lord said that is only for me and my family and no one else!!!

It was a privilege given to me as I am supposed to be here for 1500 years for His Thousands Year reign!!!

As when I rise up to Heaven, it just for 7 years and Lord Jesus will come to judge the world. So I have not much time to enjoy my Heaven. So Lord knows my heart and will bless me Heaven on Earth to enjoy Heaven and at the same time do my duty for Him on Earth!!!

This is why this privilege is not for anyone else but just for my family!!!

As what Su told me long ago, about another sis will like to take advantage of what others she knew had and brought her family to enjoy!!!

Guess Lord is hardening my heart in this area that is not available to them!!!

Glory Glory!!!

The Splendor and the Majesty is so Great that the Glory would keep me and my family young for a long time to come!!! That is why this Heaven on Earth for us to charge up and remain!!!

In the air of Purity and no curse of this world!!!

I look forward to that environment!!! To the Heaven that I know!!! Glory Glory!!!

This is why Lord has to train me for so long and keep me free of self and look to Him. For in this blessed home, I have to remain in humility as it is a privilege given. Not mine but His!!! Glory Glory!!!

And He hand pick the man to share with me in His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! 

The body like Christ but have fresh and can eat, no problem!!! But it won't age as it is the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus in its Fullness!!! 

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: