Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Great Friend

I really thank WK for being such a good listening ear beside my 2nd sister. I was comforted!!!

Even thought Lord is The Comforter, without the human touch, it seem to be lacking, in human touch that we are so used to!!!

I was pretty negative ever since the last post.

But through talking to WK and telling her about how I wish to be in Heaven and Lord telling me my future path is pretty near using the analogy of healing her ex-mil knees!!!

As Lord has been telling me about him ever since the divorce and each and every steps of my milestone that telling me about our meeting again means nothing to me as I have heard much about him and see nothing of the happening in real life!!!

So, whatever He says I could easily concluded that it will happen one day but it somewhere in the future just like fairy tales!!!

I could not draw it as possible nearby as I see nothing all these while!!!

But talking to WK, as I explained my initial resistance to go Clementi, which was pretty far in the West of Singapore by MRT to heal her ex-mil and Lord wasn't happy.

When I apologized to Him, He actually brought the ex-mil to nearby town.

So Lord is saying even when I see things looks so far fetch, it is near!!! And through this explanation to WK, I got comforted!!!

And I moved out of my negative!!!

It's good that she is there when I need someone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The more I meditated and talked to Lord, he revealed that my empty 20s and ex-bf being tempted away all had some part to do with him!!! Lord said he grow up with me!!!

And the feeling for me just grow in him naturally!!!

I wondered how early in my life was he involved and he know me so well, more than I know myself, it kind of unimaginable!!! I do have to ask him for sure!!!

Hey Seng, some homework for you to do!!!??? ;P

Joke aside, thanks for being there in a uniquely special way!!!

God Bless!!!

PS:
Seng, if you are the one that made that comment when I paid respect to Mr LKY, then thank you!

Your joy did transmitted to me!!!!

I was telling my friend that 'don't know why I was so joyful after paying respect!!! Surely not from the mantle transfer!!!

Thanks!!!

No comments: