Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Level of My Faith

I am happy that Lord moves according to the level of my Faith!!!

You know my siblings only allow me to stay here depends on how much more HDB lengthens the sale date!!!

Original date given was June!!!

Lord keep telling me that I will move out through a door but after my siblings, I could not trust any mysterious, floating in the air, like have, like don't have kind of story anymore!!! I need concrete evidence!!!

So I keep praying to Lord that I do not want to trust any man any more but Him, Him alone!!!

I keep praying to Lord to extend the sale date to a year as it was supposed to be!!! Glory Glory!!!

Since sis emailed to HDB has yet to reply, and she too tired to call, I decided to make the call instead. 

Praise JESUS, favour was given and eventually the sale by date was restored to the original 1 year!!!

I am happy!!!

I am trusting His Manifestation and I will move to the house He provided and do His Work!!!

I am trusting Him for His Manifestation so that I could start my service to Him!!! All these is linked to the blessing too!!! 

I don't know how it will come but I know if He could bless Solomon, He could bless me too!!! 

It's a transfer of wealth from sinners to the righteous; just like the Children of Israel the eve of the delivance out from Egypt!!!

At this point, I am just Glad I have more time to wait upon the Lord!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!


No comments: