Monday, April 20, 2015

Confession

Why I want to loosely link to you?

Even I have yet to know you, but the witches keep accusing me of looking for your money that I rather stand aside to let you come to me instead of saying I like you too!!!

In my dream, you ever walked towards me and I am happy. Last night, when another face was shown to me, I don't have any interest but your face was shown next and I do like you!!!

As I don't want to be called a gold digger or go for you because of your whatever status, I don't see all these as important!!!

As life with ex, I had no monetary lack, so money is not a problem for me in looking for a partner. But finding someone who loves me is very important as the last one lacks of it!!!

So, beside you look pleasing to me, I want your love. Why I want to turn away is because after waiting and waiting, you are still not coming forward. Just helping or blocking me in the behind scene!!!

Even though I look forward to the day that I have you to be with me, I know I cannot force you if you don't want.

I do like you!!!

In fact, I was so please to find someone that have similar traits as me the first time I saw you!!!

At this point, I cannot say I love you as loving is about giving and I have not given you anything.

I look forward to see you and have you with me!!!

I really do!!!

May the Lord God Almighty bless me favour in your eyes!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS:
Seng, please help me thank your sis for changing her FB pic to a fun, loving lady to calm my heart!!! I almost thought I have gone to the wrong FB account!!! Thank you very very much!!! I appreciated and smiling, sweet of her!!!

No comments: