Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lord, The Comforter

I thank Lord God Almighty is my Comforter!!!

Those closed to me is questioning my time spend with the Lord, in my 9th year!!! They are wondering the fruitfulness and doubted the blessing!!! Even Su, whom used to trust the Lord much!!!

But Lord is using a lady preacher that went through 12 years of training to show me I am still not the longest in waiting upon Him!!!

As I looked at Jc and asked about her study, she said bad as usual and she just happy go lucky!!!

I am here shaking my head and wonder what could be done with her life!!!

But Lord showed me this lady preacher, just gave birth to a baby, body afflicted with affliction, no money and don't know where to go!!! Today her ministry is great and even that baby has grown up to be a mighty giant in His Kingdom!!!

Lord is showing me I need not worry for Jc!!!

Even this apartment, He is telling me no worry!!!

If Almighty God that has the earth on His Palm and His Eyes looking at Hearts of men say, No Problem', surely it is Good!!!

When siblings refused to believe about the blessing, there are those that traced me closely for the day of Blessing!!! When they refused to hear me, there are those that so keen for me to speak that they want me to share whatever testimony in Church and they used whatever way to talk to me and they even want to change my mind on my marriageable partner!!!

But the God of Love secured my heart on that one love. Even though spiritual, the other party tried to present a super bochap aka don't bother him, Lord asked me to focus on the feeling I received from from him from the 2 encounters!!! One of anxiety and another of Great Joy!!!

There are voices condemning my appearance but Lord told me he focused on personality!!!

It's amazing what they tried, to change opinion, to change my appearance and to remove my good opinion of him.

Frankly speaking, without knowing this love, I might have look else where again!!! As I am tired of being empty and I want a man!!!

But it's Lord that holding me still to wait patiently!!!

Even though ex might be interested in the renewed me, I know he could not lead me to enjoy the fullness of the Union as I know his preference. As for the other one, Lord said he will fulfill me and I am still waiting patiently for such a day to come by!!!

Basically, I am willing to move ahead based on Lord promises!!! Even though ex other area of likeness are pretty similar but Lord said the other one click till the last piece of puzzle!!! I am so keen to see for myself if he is so!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

PS:
Amazing!!! The 双喜, a big and a small one, which I sticked on the mirror for my marriage to ex, I had tried to remove without success for the past 1 year. Today, they are finally gone!!!!!!!
I am AMAZED!!!!

PS 2:
What a co-incident!!! Today receive an email from HDB. Transfer Name out completion date set on 26/6/2015. I didn't know to be set free is a scary feeling!!!

PS 3:
Yippy!!! HDB extend the sale date to 21st December 2015!!! Hallelujah!!!

No comments: