Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My House Issue

Yesterday, checked the HDB renting and realised I didn't meet any criteria just because I am alone!!!

Asked a careleader wife, who is a property agent, she showed me the 2 room HDB resale asking from 280k-350k, almost same as my mum 3 room apartment, which cost around 300k currently.

Su sent a message that her spouse told me to rent a room somewhere and after mum estate is split, I should have the money to buy a 2 room apartment!!!

Why would I spend that much for a 2 room that cost around my mum's apartment but a lot smaller???

But even with what I could receive from mum, I still not enough and had to take a loan!!!

After looking around, I still do not have a clear path how should I go ahead!!! Headache!!!

If brother would allow me to take over this apartment then problem settle.

I am afraid if I wait till my blessing, will this apartment able to be sold?

And also hopefully the blessing is really as so, otherwise, it's some more wait but I am force to cannot wait upon the Lord anymore!!!

Long time ago, the one whom took over John G Lake, said that he told Lord if He still not calling him to service, he will go look for a job and Lord called him!!!

When I read what he said, I told myself I will wait till Lord Time is up. But seem like it's another cannot wait situation!!!!

But so far, the various checking, don't have a clear break through!!!

I am still pondering!!!

Lord, Abba, with birthday coming and a year older in age, I pray that You give me the wisdom and understanding. How can I continue to wait upon you and yet have a roof over my head.

Lord, give me lots of wisdom and understanding to find a way out!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!

No comments: