Saturday, November 8, 2014

Why?

I was just asking Lord why they who come against me hate me so much that practically wanted me death.

Lord told me that they looked at my past and think that I could harm them. They could not believe Lord has done a Great Transformation in me to change my opinion on them!!!

If only they know the Almighty God loves them and wanted them to come back to Him!!!

I asked Lord what could be done for them to believe I won't harm them because I have to Honour them if I ever want to do the work of The Lord!!!

Lord said only a Big Blessing that only Him could give can convince them that I have no ill intention of any sorts!!! Not even when I know all that I know but I believe the Blood of Jesus could and will wash them whiter than snow once they accepted Christ and He had been judged of all their sins and they are forgiven and love by the Almighty God!!!

So I have to wait patiently for the Big Blessing to come so that Through Christ, all they headache will not be a headache anymore that they will then believe!!!

At the mean time, even Lord used the most incredible story to test me on success test and I passed them all!!! Lord is happy with me.

But for men, have to wait for the Great Blessing to convince them as money can talks wonders too!!! Especially it's an amount that even one worked many lives over also have no power to make such amount!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: