Friday, November 28, 2014

That Look

Two Sunday ago, the man that freezed into eternity, looking at me for about a good 10 seconds of his precious time, I was clueless and my mind was blank as I looked at him.

It was not exactly anger nor unhappy!!! But that look produced lots of question marks in me. What have I done???

If I by not doing anything consciously can caused something to happen, was it my fault???

I had been clueless and cast it aside as I don't understand.

Today, Lord revealed the behind scenes to me!!!

Frankly, looking at them from afar, they and me are world apart!!! We have no business with each other at all!!!

But, this man from their brotherhood, has an effect on me. That could only happens by the Grace of The Lord!!! Nothing I do can cause anything!!! It's All His Plan, not me!!! I don't even know him!!!

By giving me that look, in a way he is Honouring me unintentionally!!! But it is not a welcome thingy!!! I do not appreciate it!!! The fault is not mine to pick!!!

But I appreciate the man for thinking highly of me!!! This also by the Grace of The Lord!!! Not that I deserve it!!!

It could only happen when The Lord lifts me up and give me a new Platform to stand on and restored my Youth to that of compatibility. Even so it is still by the Grace of The Lord.

For it is true I was married once and I do have a daughter!!! This is part of the History of my Life and it cannot be deny!!!

It's just like Ruth and Boaz, everything is permissible but if it is Good? This, Time will tell!!!

At this point, I am not making any decision how the 2 Paths ahead of me, which would I take in the End!!! Even though Lord has point the Way!

When the Time is ripe, we shall see!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: