Friday, November 7, 2014

The Ship of Heaven

Do you know that when an Ocean Liner is to change course, it's little by little that part controlling the whole ship moves.

As close to heart as the Most Intermost of the Soul of Life is to change Course, Lord, the Holy Spirit, must through the years implant the ideas and slowly remove the fence and pump in new ideas to let the Soul of Life to slowly change it Course to move to the Plan of God, Almighty has for each individual person.

Our Part is to Listen and Listen to Him till it make sense to us and agreeable to walk with Him.

Whatever Mountains along the way will become plain and things that are Not will become that as it should be!!! The Glory of God will shines Through in the End!!!

What I am supposed to walk through is nothing short of a Miracle!!! It is a Life of not Supposed but Lord the Almighty One likes to use small, insignificant one to show His Glory!!!

Men could only Awe in His Goodness!!! Glory Glory!!!

I might not know what is good but Lord showed me it is Good!!!

I might not know how to walk but He said His Grace is Enough!!!

I know I have to walk His Way out even though I feel so stressed out!!! A sleep is all I need and it is work out nicely as He reveal new idea, well old idea make new, to think it is possible!!!

Lord is Good, My Abba Father!!! He is such a Loving God!!! And I love Him for who He is!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: