Monday, November 10, 2014

The Life of Irony

At this point in time, looking back and looking forth!!!! I wonder what My Lord has in His Mind when He pulled me out of a loveless marriage that the man would rather I am dead than alive; to another man whom is from the system whom rather I am dead than alive!!!

I am like living in the book of the bible, Lord let them made me so old so that when His Undeserving Glory Light shine on me, I will be better than Sarah in the bible!!! Lord talked about the baby skin, the sexual point all come alive, all the sensually I am going to enjoy!!!

He also made the situation like Joseph, like Jesus, 1st encounter with the Man he is not keen and 2nd encounter will be a different story!!!

I also feel like Esther in the bible, but instead of soak in perfume water to purify her for the King enjoyment, but I am made to trust The Lord deeply for all these trials that He told me I would go through!!!

At the time He told me, I was thinking haven't I gone through enough testing in my life that I need to go through more!!!

This trip back to marital home to bless Jc the phone cover she has asked for, confirmed to me, ex is not the man to go for!!! Really have no more hope in all that who he is!!!

I don't really know why must I be put with one from the system, only thing I could think is as this job Lord rising me is going places eventually, having someone from the system is like telling them all these places I will be going is for Lord's Glory and nothing about them!!!!

Maybe that's why Lord placed me with one of them since, I saw them so curious about me that wanted me to go care group or to the Praise and Healing Team to talk or even Taxi driver to talk when I had nothing much to talk about!!! Their curiosity amazed me!!!

All I am saying is I respect the Authority that Lord placed to look after this country. I remembered mum told me when I was a lot younger that another party ever in government and they sold Christmas Island, which belongs to Singapore to Australia!!! I did not verify the truth of it but it is a wary to me if ever they have the power to do such again. This disclosure to me by mum keep popping up lately!!!

At least, this government still guarding this homeland and I respect them for it!!!

It is not easy to be up there and be the scrutiny of everyone!!! Easy to say than done!!! After all, the economy still have to go on to prosper all of us who live in it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad they know the formula!!! Just like this trip back to that new town that they are developing; it used to hardly any taxi around there but now, there are plenty that even ex and Jc told me by going to the street, there will be plenty of cabs!!!

What I heard from another country in YouTube is they built a lot of ghost town, nobody shop there nor work there!!! It basically lots of buildings but no souls!!! And they are not the only country that did that!!!

But what our government do, I guess the prayer by Church for Abba to bless them with Wisdom do works!!!!

Only thing is they worry too much about the Role God has given to them and instead of resting in Peace of the Blessed Role, they are doing the opposite that hurts their ratings!!!

And since they don't have Christ, I assumed, any trigger got them into anxiety mode to stop whatsoever they thought might hurt them!!! This is the only problem between them and the people!!!

It's not about control but about love.

Just like Jc, when I show true love to her and no condemnation, even when at time she did not do as I expected, but the fact I give her no condemnation, at least I finally managed to get a hug from her today!!!

I used to place a lot of what she supposed to do and it stressed her so much that she did not like me!!! But by moving away, I am not checking on her and she is able to be happy with me over what I do to love her!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: