Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Where Jesus is Honoured

I was watching YouTube on social issues, and looking at the Honouring of Jesus Christ in those countries!!!

Have you ever think why we, people of Singapore, are so blessed that no matter how bad life is, we have work to do that we need not be exported oversea, leaving our family behind to be somebody's home helper or to the extend of no schooling that even closed family, like father, like grandma, selling young girls to sex trade.

As I watched such documentaries, I asked why their government can't find investments for them to have work like what our government do???

I could not understand why that I asked ex about it, ex said Singapore is small so easier to manage than other countries.

But I see South Korea is so blessed that their Samsung brand goes around the world and even Apple is wary of them eating their pie!!! Their Korea drama also export to many places and many wants to go Korea to shop and sight-see.

In South Korea is one of the largest church in the world!!!

Back to Singapore, even we faced global economy changes, but some how Lord gives our Government wisdom and instead of getting worst, overall Singapore is on a better side that many wants to come here to live and to earn more money!!!

I look at our nearby countries who didn't Honour Jesus much, some how, I still see lots of suffering, big family and lack of work and money!!!

But for Singapore, this tiny country, even USA, Israel and even UK pastors, man of God, know about Singapore!!!

USA used to be a strong country, but I recently watched that due to poor economy, there are jobless and homeless and even homeless being round up!!!

As the country is discarding Jesus Christ and come against Israel and Christians, school told pupil they cannot pray before eating their food!!! As they are discarding Jesus, they are experiencing very horrible weather and life getting more insecure!!!

With the national debts so much, they are no more strong in any sense!!!

As I was posting this post, Lord reminded me of China. China has been expanding and lots of buildings but no souls. Previously I have no clue why so. As I ending this post, Lord reminding me of the authority in China removing the Cross from the Churches around the country and even want to close churches down. No wonder the ghost towns!!! Now I know the reason behind it!!! It's all about Honouring Jesus!!!

I Thank Father God, my Abba, who is looking after this country and giving Great Favour to our Government with the Leaders around the World!!! I thank You for bringing businesses here!!! I thank You for blessing my Government and the People here!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: