Monday, November 17, 2014

A Moment in Time

At this point in time, I am just waiting for the day to come, where my body is renewed by the Resurrection Power of the Holy Spirit that raised Lord Jesus Christ alive on the 3rd day of His Death!!!

Lord promised me this morning that I will have the Beauty of Jesus that no woman has and no man could resist!!!!

Previously, He promised me baby skin and all my sexual points opened!!!

And even long ago, He promised that I will be tall, slim, sexy and renewed in youth at 20 and strength at 16.

What a Great Promise for a simple lady like me that have nothing to offer Him but just a Heart for the Name of JESUS to be spread to the 4 corners of the World!!!

I am Greatly Humbled by Him, His Willingness to bless me so much!!!

I am waiting patiently for the Day to come!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: