Saturday, November 8, 2014

Mind of Christ

Lord put this encounter in my almost wake up stage to share what I had encountered lately!!! Glory Glory!!!

In the natural, when we see a situation or faced a problem, the self-righteous mind will form an opinion to for or against the situation. That was me previously!!!

But to walk with Lord and to let Him takes over me, Glory Glory!!! There is no more such expression!!!!

Instead, I saw Lost Sheep at both end, the Accused and the Accuser!!! What I see is they both need the Saving Hand of Lord Jesus. I don't see them in their fire!!!! Glory Glory!!!!

As Lord leads me to grow in His Glory, from Glory to Glory, I am seeing this transformation happening in me.

Even my encounter with the taxi driver, this thought that he need Christ always appear in my mind!!! Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!!

The old self is getting lesser and lesser and the New Creation in Christ Jesus is forming more and more to me!!! Hallelujah!!! This is the effect of soaking myself in the Glory, talking to The Lord daily!!! I didn't notice the change but it did change me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Guess Lord is leading me to change that eventually, when He manifest through me, there won't be a me or Him but He has become me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is the walk The Lord wants us, His Children to walk like Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

No wonder Lord wants us to go for His Kingdom and His Righteousness as once one become like Jesus, Lord promises what the world have, He will Given onto you!!!

If you read the bible, where Jesus is, blessing happens, water become wine, 5 loaves 2 fish to feed 5000 and their family till they are satisfied and with 12 baskets left over and all the funeral He attended the Dead become Life!!!!

So definitely, blessings will come chasing after me as Psalm 23 said so!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: