Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Let Go

Regarding the double-focus man, I decided to let go forever!!!

If really he is keen, he would appear long ago and since now almost end of 2014, I decided to let it go forever!!! Hallelujah!!!

After letting go yesterday, I have a Peace in Heart and my Mind!!! Glory Glory!!!

For things that is mystery, it is better forever let it be a Mystery!!! I am not waiting nor thinking of this arrangement anymore!!!

When I heard that Holy Spirit is a Drama King from Kat Kerr, I didn't know He really is a Drama King till this episode!!! But He knows I could take it!!! I am fine!!!! Glory Glory!!!

It's more stressed going through such testing then total let go!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am finally cleared of any thought of such and it is good!!!

Now is a quiet in the soul and I am happy!!!

And if you are wondering how I can be happy, it's called Rejoice in Tribulation!!! Haha!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: