Sunday, November 9, 2014

Just Sharing

Well, regarding the 2 men post that I removed, I am not talking about the present me.

If this old, fat appearance that for the 7 years my youth was suck out of me and they tried to put on fresh to make me look huge, if I myself also feel sad about this appearance, if someone really like me, it must be the personality and not the appearance!!!

Don't get wrong, I do saw loving couple out there where their figure is way out but their husbands still love them.

I am talking those men that mind their spouse look good always. Lord told me the future man mind this too. That's why I am not talking the current me, who would like this current look when I myself don't like the work of the devil on me daily!!!

I am talking about the tall, young, sexy appearance that Lord would restored me. It's that time the confusion will happen. Currently very clear!!! Whatever Lord promised, he disbelieve!!! But Lord said the day will come when he is keen again.

I am asking Lord is when my body changed from corruptible become incorruptible and mortal become immortality. It is that day that I will have the headache, currently no problem!!!

Basically ex left me for younger and fun version. If after the transformation, whatever Lord promise is I will be hot and erotic!!! By then which man don't want? Basically all men want their wives to be so, who like a dull one???

This is why based on Lord's reveal, I will be headache then. As whoever taste the renewed me first would want to claim me and so, I am asking The Lord who should I choose and thus allowed to taste me!!! Understand now???

At this moment, I am just waiting for that transformed body first before finding a love one. I know what the devil has added to me and I am not happy!!! Suck my youth and dump those growth on me, how to like this kind of imperfection? I don't know too!!!

I only know men like any kings, they like what they see is beautiful in their eyes!!!

And I am looking forward to the Day of Transformation and I will have the youth of Sarah that 2 kings love!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: