Friday, November 28, 2014

Look Over The Fence

I like to thank you for the second encounter!!! You did not know what effect it had on me!!!

Previously, as I looked to self, looking at my history, many a time, when I was letting my mind wonder and thinking about my future, I was thinking that of all situations, going back to ex and let the family reunited again might be the best solution!!!

As by this decision I won't have a bad record as everything is back to previous.

The image of being divorced and having a daughter, even though she is not under my care and control is not easy to carry!!!

Each time I walked up the counter, being addressed as my girl's mother, and knowing you were watching me from behind, it was like all the bad feelings I had for being a divorcée, was washed away layers by layers!!!

It was like the lady whom laid on her back to earn her 1 year salary to buy that perfume to pour on Lord Jesus!!! As she anointed Lord Jesus for His Eventual Burial, her sins were being washed away!!!

It has a purifying effect on me!!! All my guilt of the divorce status was eventually cleared away fully!!! Glory Glory!!!

Based on the service guy asking me to stand on a certain position and even when I sent only my daughter but he wanted me to be there, I know he got his instructions from someone behind me.

The fact that you enjoyed me gives me the confidence I need to walk out of that fence that trapped me!!! That's why I said it's not about what others mind or not. But if you mind!!!

I don't know eventually we will be together or not, but at this point in time, I just want to say, Thank you!!!

No comments: