Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jesus, The Redeemer

Today sermon by Pastor Lawrence at first I thought what a Joker he is. But when he really launched into preaching, then I heard a good message!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

The first deadly situation is no matter who come against us, children of God, the end result for them is dead!!! As dead as it can be when Lord sent an angel to help the King I respected in Ancient Israel. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The second death was when this same King is facing his own death and cried to Lord for mercy!!! Lord extended his life for another 15 years.

This when I heard this, my spirit was telling me that those who harmed my family tree, if they accept Jesus and repent of all their sinful act, Lord would forgives them and the sentences that is God Wrath will be counted on Jesus at the Cross and will not fall on them. God Heart is Heart of Mercy after all!!!

As for me, I don't have any bad feeling too!!! I am glad that my parents are enjoying life in Heaven. Each time I think of mum, she always thank me for leading her and dad to Christ. They are happy up there!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I enjoyed the worship and the Time is near as I see!!!

Glory Glory!!!

No comments: