Wednesday, November 19, 2014

An Apology

This post is an apology to all the men I wrote in this blog!!! I sincerely apologise to the emotional ups and downs you went through while reading this blog!!! I am Sorry!!!

Lord Knows that I trusted Him fully and He has used various persons to test me to my core limits!!! And this is possible only with man if it is to affect my emotional level to the core of it all!!!

At the point of Tests, I really really believed He was pairing me with someone out there!!! Even in the reality of the persons to make the story believeable by me!!! I was so convinced and thus have to make a decision of myself. This is the part of the test that He, My Lord, is aiming!!!

With each Tests, my life is refined to be more Nothingness of myself and Full of Trusting to Him alone!!! He is Pleasing that I Listened to His Commandment and Believe in All that He had for me and my Willingness to accomplish the given task!!!

In the process, I guess you saw it and you believe too!!! Especially you have seen me, many of you!!! Will think what craziness gone through this plain, nothing to talk about lady!!! I apologized that your emotion was affected!!! I pray for the Shalom Peace that comes from the Prince of Peace to be with you in the Name of Jesus!!!

At each stage of the turn of the River, I just walk in Faith and let Him Light the Way for me.

I am at this point, every Glory I give to Him and I do not partake of the Glory!!! It belongs to the Lamb of God and His Grace and Mercy pushing me along!!!

It had many hard decisions to make especially the most trying test and I did stress over the decision I have to make even it was a clear path to choose!!!

That's why you saw a humble me walking around most of the time!!! I am without self but Full of The Lord that in that condition you touches me, a shudder happened because it was The Lord you are touching!!!

Well, tests is never easy but it wasn't that difficult too!!! Most of the time is a decision to make and a willingness to commit!!!

At this point of emptiness, I like to thank you all who walk with me through the test!!! Many of you I know by sight but I don't know who you are!!! But you played a great part in my tests and I thank you very much!!!!

Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen

No comments: