Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Salvation

Many a time, I do hope Lord Jesus will show to those who disbelieve that He is real but I guess, He knows who needs what to bring them close to Him!!!

Lord led me to watch Kim Clement service, which they did flashback on prophesies he had done on the past months!!!

I am glad the 7 years of lack is ending on Thanks Giving 2014. He said next will be the 7 years of Harvest, just like Joseph story in Egypt in the bible!!!

Another interest phophesy by him is ISIS. He said they are going to have a Darmascus experience just like Paul in the Bible.

Paul went around Ancient Israel killing Christians and jailing them. He was on his Way to capture more Christian when Lord Jesus appeared to question him why he was killing His People!!! Lord promised to do the same to ISIS and I am happy.

I also watched Perry Stone Blood Moon sermon that he said what to look out to see if this is a normal cycle or there is more to it!!! Supposed to have water from the sea and from the sky aka disasters to know it is the pain of the final moment of the pregnancy and if signs is happening frequently, then it is about Jesus returning!!! Glory Glory!!' Amen Amen!!!

After these 2 sermons, I am sure Lord Jesus coming again is very near!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: