Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wealth

When I checked my most viewed posting, it is the post on Blessing of Deuteronomy 28 that got the highest view, about 1000 more views on it than the next popular post!

So I guess a lot of people wants to be wealthy!!! Especially Lord has given King Solomon so much till he said they are chaff in the wind!!! Meaningless!!!

My Beloved Father in Heaven is a very rich God!!! The path in Heaven is built with Gold and the river is Crystal River!!! He planted diamonds, precious stones, gold and silver and all kinds of treasure for us to seek, He is rich!!!

If He is so rich, why Christians are not as rich as Abraham or even Isaac and so on?

You just need to go to the bible to find the answer!!!

Did King Solomon, Abraham or even Isaac looking for wealth??? No, they won't!!! Their heart is with God and God blessed them!!!

We see that wherever Lord Jesus went, plentiful is created!!! So Lord Jesus is the Miracle Creator through the Holy Spirit in Unlimited!!!

How can we be like Him???

It's very simple! Get to know Jesus through sermons revealing Him and get to know how Good God is!!!

When you have Good Opinion of Him and want to know Him, Lord, the Holy Spirit will lead you through a journey to know Him!!!

Just like the journey to Emmaus,
Luke 24:27
'And Beginning with Moses and with All the Prophets, He explained to them with All the Writings concerning Himself.'

I was just an ordinary housewife when I heard about Lord want to bless us. We are to walk with Him and to agree with Him on His Plan to Glorify His Son Lord Jesus!!!

So I prayed for the Name of Jesus to be Glorified to the 4 corners of the World, North, South, East West!!!

I just agreed with What was preached through Pastor Prince and Lord blessed me sermons from last 14 years for me to swallow all of them and believe fully.

Then when He knows my belly is full from the consumption of Him, He asked me to finish the bible and then to meditate verse by verse, the full bible.

As I obey His Commandment and by His Grace empowerment, I finished reading The Bible and got to know Him better. Then I started this Personal relationship with Him through meditating the bible and let Him train me step by step.

The building up of me is to letting go of me step by step till He take over Me and Be Me!!!!

Just like the River as you get deeper, you could only trust The Lord to finish the walk for you!!! As the current that come against is just too much to handle!!!

But He promise end of the path is the pot of Gold that many hope to get Without the training!!!

Why Lord need me to be nothingness in Him? Many things in the world wants self, ego, pride to go for it but it is empty promises!!!!

Even if one landed with large amount of money but without training, this amount come easy and go easy!!! Proven by the British girl that inherit millions from her parents!!! It was gone in a couple of years!!!

We cannot afford to go crazy with money!!!

The only way is to be humbled in The Lord and let Him shines and leads. As money has no hold on you, no matter how big the amount is, you won't have much concern and money loose it control over you!!!

It is with this that one can remain cool and collect, as normal as one is. And live a blessed life with nothing to hold you hostage and be free and Peaceful!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: