Monday, November 24, 2014

Peace!

Glory Glory!!! Hallelujah!!!! All these confessing here is good to my soul!!!

I am now at peace with myself and not looking for any man to fill my soul anymore!!! What I let go Lord really removed from my heart and it is Peace in my Heart!!!

All the Turmoil of who should I have eventually is thrown away for good!!! Hallelujah!!!!

The disposal that I did here for both, really good to me internally!!! I don't care if I will be alone or not!!! Practically I am comfortable with myself just as I am now. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

All the excess baggage Lord totally cleared fully off my Head and my Mind that I am at Peace with Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I will concentrate on doing His Will and that's all I will focus from now on. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: