Friday, November 7, 2014

Not so Near

Hiaz, it's another hoodwink by the devil again.

Lord just explained those 2 men is not His Story for me and He gave me more scenario as check point of His Coming!!!

Basically the war to conquer Israel again will happen and Lord will come to save them. So currently the situation is still building up so not time of His Manifestation yet!!!

He will come to sozo Israel out of all Her Trouble as mentioned in the book of Revelation before the thousand year reign of Jesus. So things are still in the process of building up!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord said the man He bless me is according to my wish so it's not what devil tried to put forth!!! But it's still good that due to it, I found the secret to good sex from the bible!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord really knows how to stretch thin people's expectation. It is about patiently wait and wait while continue to spend time with Him!!!

I am glad that Israel and Singapore are within His Radar and both will be highly blessed in the end!!! That's why the foreground Morning Glory for Singapore and back ground the tiny yellow flower for Israel!!! Glory Glory!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I do hope this apartment will hold me till the time of Jesus manifestation so that I will need not bother about finding an alternative location!!! I thank You, Father that You will take Good care of me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: