Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pleasure

Genesis 18:12
'Therefore Sarah laughed within herself saying,
"After I have Grown Old
Will I have Pleasure, my lord being Old also?"'

Sarah was thinking aloud at 90 years old and her husband, Abraham is 100 years old!!!!

I think this world has gone loped-sided that devil made man to think of themselves only!!!

Genesis 2:15
'And The Lord God took man and put him into the Garden of Eden to Till it and to keep it.'

Genesis 2:18
'And The Lord God said,
"It is Not Good that man should be alone. 
I shall Make a Helper for him,
To Corresponding (Hewbrew - Keneged, with a root meaning of being equal to and adequate for) to Him."'

Lord God Almighty job for man to till the ground and to keep it!!! Even in his own personal pleasure He is saying Till the Ground and Keep it!!! Lord gives me a song to go with it!!! A children song!!!

Instead of planting rice is never fun, bend from the Morn till set of sun.

He is saying serving the wife is very fun, work for the minutes to seconds!!!

In the Pleasure of Man, is about seeing the woman enjoy the Pleasure of what the man work his Love for her on her Body!!! It is not just down south!!!!

This Pleasure will make the wife wet for him down south if he work the field of Love diligently!!! That's why Lord put Pleasure Points in her body for you, the Husband to explore!!!

Why wife is a corresponding to man? She is to tell him if he had found the Pleasure Point for in that, he stimulates and she groan in Pleasure and he get more excited by His Effort, when he finally headed down south, the ultimate result is a Climax, where a chemical in the body is released that leads to the overall Goodness!!!

However, man nowadays did not till the field of love!!! They just want their release!!! No wonder Mark Gungor said what is that to an ejacution!!! The way he said it was great displeasure!!!

As many wives were dry and thus penetration is about PAIN, they rejected their men!!! And men could not get wife to give them the access, went to other woman for the area of the south and the sex trade and the sex trafficking is created!!!

All because man refused to till their field of love and keep it!!! Where is the Pleasure Sarah thought so happily about??? Lord knows such a day would come and keep Sarah's thought for all to see!!! Abraham did his duty!!! If she at 90 can be so happy about Abraham service on her, many men missed it nowadays!!!

Otherwise, the wife will be like Sarah, so pleasing about the Pleasure!!!

Why even in a loveless marriage my heart took so long to depart from ex??? There might not be love, but there was pleasure!!! I could not complaint anything about him in this area!!! That's why you see me talk much of what I missed!!!

In a way, going through this marriage is good, even though it was heart empty and void to numbness!!! Because if under such condition he did something right, at least life is not so bad to live!!!

That is why I need Lord to tell me that I don't know what is True Love and for God the Father to Hug and Kiss me to know what is the feeling of Love so that I know void when I could not sense it.

Lord let me experienced it so that I could share with others what is lacking in the society!!!

It is also this lacking that babies is not forth coming!!! Many forgot about what is Pleasure!!!

No comments: