Friday, May 2, 2014

It's Good to Have LORD in me

In this world, I would trade nothing for Taking Lord away in me; He is so precious!!!!

In the natural, a lot of things people might hide from us or we might have no clue of, but in Christ, is where the Answer is!!!

Just like ex, practically his life with me was a lie I lived but without Lord, I won't know and would be thinking I really because of Christianity, was the fault of the marriage broke down. But Lord revealed the truth, then I realised ex is just using it as an excuse as he did not want me to use the reason of his unfaithfulness!!!

Now, even know someone might like me much, but when Lord gives me the family background, it does not affected me directly as such, it is still permissible!!!

However, when Lord revealed he is somewhat like ex, then it direct impacted me that I pull my distant further away!!! Lord said it will be a waste of time to be with him. I had already suffered much under ex that I won't want another round of the same thing. The poor thing is the kid, the emotion breakdown they went through. Even after so many years, to hear that I might have a future with someone else, Jc asked, 'what about her?' Even she, who didn't bother much about me!!!

As such, I need Lord's wisdom for the right man!!!

Basically, the last man is pleasing to the eyes and if no interference, I won't mind try him out! But with Lord, He told me the ending before the start that He stopped me from moving forward immediately!!!

I know of what they did to try to prevent me from going to the Star! But without a valid reason, I was wondering why they are blocking? Even though not successful in blocking!!! Praise The Lord, who is the God Most High, El Shadia!!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When Lord give me the reason to move away, I obeyed and moved!!! To their surprise of why I shift my location!!! They use transport, people and even internet and curses to prevent me from booking to going to the Star!!! It might cause some inconvient but it didn't stop me!!!

However, Lord just tell me that he not suit me and wanted me to avoid, I just obeyed!!! See how man vs God!!! His Yoke is easy and His Burden is light!!!

Even in convincing my heart to stop for him, by telling me that he is somewhat like ex is enough to send a big Alarm rising in me that whatever I had in my heart, just flew off!!! Lord's way easier right?!!! He knows what works and what don't!!!

This is why I always listen to Him as I know He has the best interest for me!!! Glory!!! Glory!!!

That's why, I only listen to Lord but not anyone else!!! Glory!!! Glory!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

No comments: