Friday, May 16, 2014

Lord is Faithful

When Lord cut the blood covenant with Abraham long ago. He promised to bless him and his descendant. Through history, He has been a Faithful God!!!

Even ancient Israel wishy washy in trusting Him and got lazy in offering the burnt offering, and turned to other idols that need not offer that often, Lord never forsake them. They might in their departure from Him suffered enemy attack and at time even captured, but when they cried out to their God,

Lord always remembered His Promise to Abraham and also the Sure Mercy of David, and rescued them. He would then destroyed the enemy.

What I could not understand was why He allowed someone to attack His Covenant Children, did all they did on them, but when the children cried for Mercy, He always Judged the enemy and made them worst than what they used to be!!!

Talk about Holocaust and even the present Israel, they could be attacked and even died, but Lord always Judged the enemy and let them lost their power and influence and become nothing. Just look at Germany, Poland. Even the wars that Israel was attacked ever since they returned to the Promised Land, Lord always make sure they got more land in the end!!!

Talking of His People, Lord has prospered them that a lot of them won Novel prize as compared to any race in this world!!! Lord also prospered them to be very rich that they were the envy of others in the country they reside!!!

I am humbled!!! My God, My Abba Father knows who my tribes are even though I have no clue!!!

Spiritual attacks cannot be verified and thus hard to cry for help from the world but Abba Father is monitoring the situation!!! I might have no clue why dad had brain tumor and died but mum's case, Lord led me to go through, to the extend of suffering the spiritual portion that she used to complain to me!!!

But Lord is faithful, I might have no clue but judgment happened on those who prosecuted us even when I didn't know!!!

I know likewise, as the children of Israel went through, whatever forces that was behind Lord will handle! End result is the power and the authority will be lost!!! He is the same yesterday, today and forever!!!

I do not know why I had to suffer much but surely, My God is Faithful to deliver!!! He has done it before and He will continue to do!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: