Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Mum

Of late, sometime I will think of my mum and she always tells me she is happy in Heaven!!!

Lord revealed her last moment for me to see in a private Vision. Dad came to her, woke her and asked if she wanted to Go Heaven with him. She was so full of smile to see him again!!! She got up and they happily went up!!!

No wonder she had a smiling face on her sleep bed when my sis found her dead. She was so full of Joy that they didn't know she was not in her body anymore!!! It was hours later that they found out when she didn't respond.

Heaven is a beautiful place to return home for those who sincerely prayed to Jesus to accept Him. Abba revealed to me that those whose heart are towards bad, even when they pray the sinner's prayer with pride in them, they have not accepted Christ actually!!! His Salvation are for those who truly repented. One don't repent but continue to do evil. He told me.

But I am glad that mum is now with her lovely husband, my dad!!! I am so glad that they come to Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!

No comments: