Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How Lord changed me!

Ever since I read the Virtuous Woman in Proverb 31, Lord gave me strong desire to be one but in an Asia culture, this 'virtuous' mean in the English word, I have no clue what is it!

As my desire was in my heart for many months, Lord finally led me to learn the Traditional Chinese Culture that based their understanding from the Book of Proverb!!! It's not ancient people are smarter but more about they trusted the God of Israel and learnt about the Book of Proverb and Lord gave wisdom for them to write into something understandable by people, so they could apply to their daily life!!!

When I learn Xian Hui, from what it describe of a woman, then I realise what the word 'virtuous' better!!!

You remember I post about the Blessed Man and the Blessed Woman, when I heard their testimony walking in their own role defined by God!!! He was highly blessed and at that time, I complained to Lord the blessed woman has been obeying her father at home and after marriage obeyed the husband, that's natural for her!!!

For me, who fight for the woman's right in my family, how to submit like her?

Lord heard my complaint and led me to another testimony by another lady who is of stronger in Will power that I finally submitted based on her way!!!

Little did I know that Lord is moulding me down to be like the Blessed Woman!!! I mean, how me who stand strong on protecting myself, could so easily submit myself to the man who love me on the 1st day of dating without growing the trust first???

All these are with great assurance from The Lord day by day!!! Painting scenario that could raise the emotion into wanting a good love making!!!! He even promised that He will open His Love realm, the Mighty Strong Powerful Love that He opened to me as a young Christian seeking His Love!!!

He created such a happy occasion and even promised me that the strike of Lighting of Love that Kat Kerr described will happen in the process!!! He tempted me with Goodness that made me looking forward to all these!!! His Abundance of Grace and Sure Mercy of David!!!

This is how He leads me to submit!!! Only a Mighty God with the Finished Work of Jesus, who had opened the Floodgate to me could do it and willing to do it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He knows once I submitted, I will take him as my man and whatever he request, I am willing to submit to him!!! I am born to please man that even with ex, I hoped to give to all his needs so that no outsourcing was needed! But alas, his heart is/was not with me!!!

That's why when Lord came to ask what I want, I won't know for my heart is in pleasing those I loved!!! I don't see myself in it!!!

That's why my heart is with The Lord and doing all that He wants of me as He Loves me!!!

This is why shifting in with him is not really a problem if he got me!!! The problem is in if I am willing to submit in the early of the relationship!!!

Even ex when I loved him 6 months into the virtual relationship, he came and I went to welcome him to Singapore! I was not ready to submit even then!!! He tried to bull dozed his way but I cried!!! Then he stopped at entrance. Then he got me comfortable for a few more months and eventually the engagement then I allowed him.

That's why this request for me to submit in 1-2 times of knowing V is just too early for anything to happen in the natural!!! It took Lord 4 years talking to me, opening my mind and giving me lots of Grace!!! Even with 1 marriage, it does not mean now I could let go! No, I can't!!!

That's why when ex asked me to go find any man to satisfy myself and they also provided me with many men to tempt me!!! But I just can't!!!

That's why only by Grace could I give my body for his pleasure and mine!!! It's all by His Grace and nothing else!!!

So V, never ever jealous about my spending time with The Lord! It is necessary for my work for Him!!! In fact, I like you to spend more time to fellowship with Him for He Loves you!!! When you walk closely with Him, you might at time don't understand but by His Grace He will lead you to accomplish greater things!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: