Friday, May 30, 2014

The Full Cycle of Divorce

Divorce, plainly explain, is when a couple sealed in a covenant of marriage decided to break fully this commitment to each other. But actually this commitment never fully broke even after.

The implication usually both side of the union were affected. Even for those that goes for other person. It is about guilt and to cure the guilt, defense and anger is shown!!!

For the one suffering, it's regret, pain and even depressed.

Children produced in the union are the most hurt! For their idea of a family is gone! They gone through blaming themselves for the parents problem. They went through fear, don't know who will still love them, who will still care for them and they will see where they want to trust and commit the security.

What I don't get it is why Jc reacted differently to her daddy and to me.

Her daddy, she just accept whoever come along and reacted if that person could establish a relationship with her. If yes, she could place her loyalty with her and forget totally about me!!! Maybe also she knew by default, she could turn to me as and when she needed.

However, in the recent trick played on me, when she thought I am going for someone else, her default fall back is gone and she felt betrayal and lost her trust in me and lost her hope of any reunion of her parents!! She distanced herself from me!!!!

Her decision put me in a trap!!! It's either I remain single and she happier or I find someone and totally lost her!!! Either choice, it won't make me happy!!! Why father and daughter likes to give me choice that is not a choice at all!!!

Lord leads me to see the full cycle of the divorce and I read that it had no added value to the teen for the parent to remarry as it involve them having to accept a stranger that the teen have no clue of. Also, seeing parent intimacy with the new partner and how the parent treat them now, all are new areas to look into!!!

She had told me she don't want to get marry sometime back in the early stage of the divorce!!!

Then from all these, then I understand what ex went through and why he is not into marriage!!! With so much soul wounds in him, no wonder!!!

Recently, with the understanding, I prayed for him to be loosen from all those soul wounds that he had been carrying all these years!!!

I thank Abba for leading me see the full cycle!!! No wonder He don't want couple to break off!!! Now I finally understands what it causes to each of the family members!!! I thank Jesus is the Redeemer and whatever the locust has stolen, he is able to restore with even better deal!!!

I thank Jesus for His Finished Work that Nothing is Impossible with Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: