Friday, May 9, 2014

Lord, thank You!

Lord has been leading me to watch Benny Prasad to listen to his testimony and his walk with Jesus through faith. He was having 60% of his lungs damaged and a 6 month life to live at 16 when Jesus spoke to him and the rest of his life is a walking miracle!!!

Lord, I thank You for keeping me alive even though the attack was longer from evening last night till 5am. I didn't even have my dinner but were fallen asleep under the attack!!! This morning took 2 eggs and a glass of vegetable drinks but attacks is still coming on. I guess there might be something this weekends that they want to make sure I am dead before that! I praise Jesus for keeping me alive!!! All Glory to His Name!!!

Lord, even though I am just an ordinary girl, thank You for keeping me alive for your Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank You, Father! Forever, I shall live for The Glory of Jesus to be demonstrated!!! I pass my life to You and if You want me to remain for the Glory of Jesus, I give You the Authority to keep me alive and made me whole!!! After all, all that I lacked Jesus had taken at the Cross and by His Stripes, I am healed and I will live for Your Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: