Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jc younger days!

Today church was singing about a mother's love for her child! It let me recalls about Jc!!!

She is the love of my life even though it was a hard job to rise her!

I used to buy her little sunglasses for her to shade the sun when we went out! I even make sure she had pretty hat on her head for the sun.

When I learn of massaging the spine is good, I used to do it for Jc whenever she went to sleep!!! Till these days, she still says mummy massage is so good that what daddy did is never good enough!!!

She even did it on her friends and they like it too. But when she did on me, I said it's too ticklish!!!

Those were the days I loved her but nowadays, hiaz, she don't even bother to come by if not for her daddy sake!!! Only need is when she wants to buy something then she would be coming for me!!! Hiaz!!!

She even forgets my birthday and ex was the only one that wish me that day!!! Hiaz!!!

No comments: