Friday, May 23, 2014

The Robe of Many Colours

I praise Jesus that while I was enjoying the Love of Jesus yesterday morning, Lord clothed me with the Robe of Many Colours! The crown was colourful too!!! With them was the Golden Sword and a Big Pot of Manna!!!

Just as Joseph in the bible dream of that, I saw that in a clear vision!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Guess it is the significant of the Time, even though I don't know how long it will manifest!!! Joseph took many years and gone through many hardship before arriving there, the man below the Pharaoh.

Well, I also been through a lot spiritually!!! But if all these is enough, I don't know!!! As Lord will not reveal anything that is worrying before its time!!!

I walk long enough to know that!!! For things uncomfortable, He will just let it come and let me experience!!! Glory Glory!!!

I will have to let Him lead me day by day and see how it goes!!!

Forever, I will trust my Lord!!! Even for relationship as we supposed to draw the Love and the Strength from The Lord to love our spouse and not draw it from him to dry him up!!! With man, it's more fun to give and with God, we draw!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It's with the Joy of The Lord that things sustained, so Focus should always remain with The Lord!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: