Friday, May 2, 2014

Men

Men, be they young or old, they have an ego, they want to conquer!

But in this fallen world, men put their ego into conquering women. For those man that are faithful, I thank you for your faithfulness.

For others, this is a weak point that the devil uses to lead men away from their families!!!

Ex used to be a homely guy till his colleague, with a family name 'Lee' tempted him to spend the night out, first with the drinking and next a long list supply of women for him to play!!! He was led like a donkey!!!

I as his wife then prayed for 9 months endlessly for him to break from their control!!! After 9 months, I and my sister, Su, were so tired of this daily prayer to counter the attack that we decided to let him go and eventually, the divorce surfaced!!!

God said in Gensis that when man marry wife, they left their parents and joined the wife to become 1 new man!!!

But devil pervert this tactics to let men left their family to join with the new love!!! The feeling for wife and kid was gone totally when they joined with woman out there!!!!

Lies become normal that occasionally, the truth will be out that wife won't know what being said is the truth!!! Then, distrust arise and breakup happens!!!

I saw this tactic used often, by providing a temptation and expect the one being tempted to eat the hook and being led away!!!

That's how people fall from their high ground and bring shame to the families!!! One very common tactic used from the olden days till now!!!

This is the word of God in Proverb 5:1-6
'My son, pay attention to my wisdom, bend your ear to my understanding
so you can heed discretion and so your Lips can keep knowledge. 
For the lips of strange woman drop like a honeycomb and her mouth is smoother then oil,
But Her End is Bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. 
Her Feet go down to Death. Her Steps Take Hold of the GRAVE. 
She does not find the level path of life, her ways being unsteady and she does not know it.'

Why I wary of someone might somewhat be the same as ex, I don't want caught in such hopelessness again!!! Seeing himself killing himself softly pains my heart! Just look at King David and King Solomon, one is God's beloved, as he ran after God's heart and the other was highly blessed by The Lord.

There is one common trait in both of them; they like women!!! I was wondering why they highly blessed and yet both only live 60 years of age!!! The bible word on playing with women lead to the grave is the Truth!!!

I heard a testimony of a pastor friend of a well known pastor when he came to NCC!!! He said his pastor friend was into womanizing! He had a good supply of girls in his ministry that he refused to quit! He died in his 56!!!

I am also tired of all those lies ex used to get time off!!! As one lies, there would be things that one normally do won't be there! So it was easy to tell!!!

Lord always led me see so many lies used that I am sick and tired of all these lies!!!

I just want a simple life with a simple man. I need not all these complications that makes life hard!!!

Plus those black magic that led ex to walk the life of darkness, how can a man who did not walk closely with Lord pray himself out of them?

That's why, I am wary!!! In whom I know and in whom I eventually marry!!!

No comments: