Saturday, May 10, 2014

When a Man Love a Woman

I did talk about the commandment of husband loves wife like Christ love His Bride and Sacrificed on the Cross for her, that means love her more than himself!!! And wife to submit to husband as she submit to Christ being her Saviour!!!

I like to elaborate from a positive prospect of this area!!! I am not a young teenager yet to taste the sweetness of union so please don't judge me like I am one!!!

There is truth in this scripture of asking man not to care about his needs but just care about loving his woman!!! Did Christ ask anything from us before going to The Cross to sacrifice for us? To be our Lamb of God??? NO, He did it willingly loving us and also loving His Father, our God, Abba Father!!!

What lesson is Christ teaching men??? He is showing men not to be selfish!!! To be a generous giver of love to his woman!!! Why He said so?

In New Creation Church, you see people attracted to the Love of Jesus that many all over the world is now looking to Him, His Finished Work at the Cross and His Love for them!!! It's just like honey to bee!!!

Personally, that encounter with V, even he didn't say anything about I love you or I want you, but the overall body language and what he has spoken shows love unknowingly. Glory Glory!!!

The immediate effect from that 1 hour or so talking to him and with this love coming to me and bouncing back to him, the immediate effect is an indescriptable sense of love!!!

What come the next 2 week is I developed this strong feeling of wanting to make this love!!! If he is there and then, I will surely ask him to make out with me!!! This is just sensing his love for me and the ripple effect!!! It remained and grows in me!!

So much so that I could not take it that I want to turn to ex for a fulfillment of a bodily need. At that time, I thought I should avoid V as he is not God's Plan for me. But ex rejected me. So, out of no choice I self serviced and the pleasure was not satisfying but doable.

When this few days I feed on his love for me, my frequency get to shorter and shorter to now a daily need!!! And to the extend it is not enough by myself!!!

That's why you are seeing my expression of love to him!!!

If every married man is just like Christ giving the selfless love to his wife and look at her as his woman, the element of his love, bible said when man marry a wife, he obtain Favour, so she is also your source of God'a Favour!!!

When you love her just like Christ do, sacrifice self for her, you will see her as God's Favour for you to get all your needs meet!!!

Lord lead me to understand V has been loving me for a long time!!! He wants me to be His for don't know how many years, maybe starting from 2008? As such, if you look at the time he has been loving me, to get him to wait even longer for me to know him, is a torture to him as an unfulfilled love!!!

That is why, knowing that we will work out well as a couple, He suggested that I submitted to him from the beginning for my end!!! Bathing in his love for me, it is not difficult to submit as the love arose in me to have a need for him too!!! This is how the circle of love is completed between a man and his woman!!!

Glory to Jesus and Abba Father who created us in His Image of Love!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: